I've just got back home... and its been another day of 'not very much'... Yogi is pleased to see me home again!
After a difficult decision - it looks like we will be off for a caesarean tomorrow morning. I am allowed back at the earlier time of 8.30am - when Bex will be checked over for the final time. If they can break her waters they will... if not its 'out by the sun roof'!
As you may have noticed earlier - we can blog from my mobile, so keep posted - and if all goes well we'll let you know what happens sometime after lunch tomorrow... - if you don't hear anything we've possibly gone into labor - in which case it could take any amount of time... but probably preferred.
So... - by this time tomorrow we'll finally have met the 'bump' - and I guess life will never be the same again!
No comments:
Post a Comment