Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Congratulations James & Kate...

We had a lovely day on Saturday at the Wedding of James and Kate.

Molly stayed up really late and we enjoyed the sun and time with friends.

Here are a few pics:











1 comment:

Hollie said...

Ello!!!

Wow what a great blog you've put together here! Very technological, way out of my league really!

I've got a blog on blogger as well! Check it out if you like (www.holliefrench.blogspot.com), it's not as fun as yours though. It's all the research I did looking into Christianity.

I may add to it soon having been inspired by your blog!

It was so great to meet you at the wedding, Steven's very blessed to know such lovely people. Hope to see you again soon,

Hollie :)

PS. Thanks Bex for convincing me to take that cake home, I did NOT regret it one bit! Mmmmmmm!

UA-58626271-1